Remus Audi Volkswagen 200CPSI Racing Downpipe (8V A3, 8V/8V.5 S3 & MK7/7.5 Golf R)
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow. Subject to availability.
Collect 984 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 984 loyalty points worth $9.84 USD.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
The Remus downpipe with 200 cell sport cats offers a perfect base for serious engine tuning with turbo engines by flow-optimised geometry and the use of back pressure reduction utilising sport catalytic converters. High temperature resistant stainless steel as well as high-grade catalytic converter elements are the strong points of the REMUS downpipe in comparison to other options on the market.
Remus as Europe's No.1 performance exhaust car manufacturer, originating from Austria and producing since 1990, the utmost care is put into delivering exhausts of the highest standard.
Fits only in combination with the REMUS front silencer, or the REMUS racing tube!
When installing REMUS downpipe with and without the racing catalytic convertors, which are only suitable for closed road driving, it is important to note that ECU tuning is required to ensure that the engine runs and performs efficiently and to ensure that the CEL does not come on.
The use of racing products and products which do not have EC approval is generally not permitted on public roads.
This is without homologation.
For Volkswagen Golf R, this is a perfect complement to the Remus Volkswagen MK7/MK7.5 Golf R Non-Resonated Front Section or the Remus Volkswagen Golf Mk7 Facelift Resonated Front Section.
- Aggressive racing sound
- Shot blasted surface, 100% stainless steel
- Performance increase, low back pressure
- Light weight construction
- Perfect shape and fitment
- Handmade in Austria
Original tube Ø70mm
Remus tube Ø76mm
Audi - 8V A3
- Quattro, 3 door, 2014=>1.8l TFSI 132 kW (CJS)
- Sportback Quattro, 2014=> 1.8l TFSI 132 kW (CJS)
- Sedan Quattro, 2014=>1.8l TFSI 132 kW (CJS); 2.0l TFSI 162 kW (without homologation)
Audi - 8V/8V.5 S3 3 Door / Sportback 2013+
- Quattro, 3 door, 2.0l TFSI 221 kW (CJXC)
- Sportback Quattro, 2.0l TFSI 221 kW (CJXC)
- Quattro Facelift, 3 door, 2.0l TFSI 228 kW (DJH)
- Sportback Quattro Facelift, 2.0l TFSI 228 kW (DJH)
Audi - 8V/8V.5 S3 Saloon / Limousine 2013+
- Saloon Quattro, 2013=> 2.0l TFSI 221 kW (CJXC)
- Facelift Limousine Quattro, 5/2016=> 2.0l TFSI 228 kW (DJHA)
- MK7 Golf R 4motion, type AU, 2014=> 2.0l TSI 221 kW (CJX)
- MK7.5 Golf R 4motion Facelift, type AU, 2017=> 2.0l TSI 228 kW (CJXG)
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
2 Year Remus Warranty (Non-Transferable)
Price Match Request
Price Match Guarantee
We are committed to giving you the best price. if you find a lower price on the same item at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.