Loyalty & Rewards Programme
ML Performance Loyalty & Rewards program is a points-based program through which our valued customers (like you!) can earn and redeem points.
Need help signing up? Click here.
By joining the points programme, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. ML Performance may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify regulations and benefits, without prior notice except as expressly set out in these terms.
- Your points and rewards have no cash value and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Under the points programme, one point will be rewarded for every £1 GBP spent on eligible purchases of products on our website. The current redemption value of the reward points is 1 point = 1 penny.
- All Reward Points will expire 1 year from the date they were awarded to your account, following which such unused and expired reward points will be automatically deducted from the balance of your reward points at the relevant time and you will no longer be able to access or use them.
- If, after you have earned reward points on a product, you later require a refund, the reward points you earned in respect of the refunded product will be deducted from your account when the products have been received by us and your payment has been refunded.
- Reward points are for your personal use only and cannot be transferred, brought, sold or in any way traded.
- You can check your points and rewards on your online account. In case of any inconsistency between the membership points reflected in your account and our internal records, the latter shall prevail.
- To spend reward points on our website, you must log in to your customer account before selecting the products you wish to purchase. When you enter your payment details, select how many reward points you wish to redeem from the options available.
- If you have applied points towards an order, and you wish to partially cancel items off the order, the reward points will be partially refunded as well for your future orders.