EBC Audi Seat Volkswagen Greenstuff 2000 Series Front Sport Brake Pads & USR Slotted Discs Kit - ATE Caliper (Inc. 8X A1, 8X S1, 6P lbiza & MK5 Polo)
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow. Subject to availability.
Collect 231 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 231 loyalty points worth $2.31 USD.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
Greenstuff 2000 series sport upgrade brake pads are manufactured in the UK and are type approved for your vehicle. Designed for long life with medium dust and featuring Brake-In coating for faster bed-in.
One pair of premium OE quality replacement brake discs, precision cast from G3000 iron, surface ground and thermic black coated for corrosion resistance.
These discs are runout tested and are an exact replacement for manufacturer discs.
This brake kit provides the perfect combination for general street use.
- Kit contains one set of DP21517 Greenstuff brake pads and one pair of USR930 USR slotted brake discs
- Money-saving brake kit including one set of pads and a pair of discs
- Greenstuff 2000 series type approved upgrade brake pad set
- Medium dust pads which give a brake improvement of up to 15%
- Pads are designed to last longer than OE
- Pair of OE quality replacement brake discs
Pad A Dimensions: 156 x 71 x 20mm
Pad B Dimensions: 155 x 66 x 20mm
Disc Diameter: 312 x 35 x 25mm
Disc Type: Slotted
Bolt Holes: 5
Only Compatible with ATE Caliper
- 8X (2012 — 2018)
- A1 (1.6 TD/1.4 Turbo)
- 8X (2014 — 2018)
- S1 (2.0 Turbo)
- 6J (2009— 2015)
- lbiza Cupra (1.4 Turbo)
- 6P (2015— 2017)
- lbiza Cupra (1.8 Turbo)
- MK5 (2009 — 2014)
- Polo/Polo GTI (1.6/1.6 TD/1.2 Turbo/1.4Turbo)
Please kindly contact us if you are unsure which caliper you have so we can check prior to your order.
EBC one year or 10,000 miles warranty