- NEW YEAR SALE
- NEW YEAR SALE
- NEW YEAR SALE
BMS BMW N54 535i Oil Catch Can
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow. Subject to availability.
Collect 191 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 191 loyalty points worth $1.91 USD.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
You may be interested in the Mishimoto Universal Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can, 2-Port as an alternative.
It's no secret that the BMW N54 can suffer from oil control problems causing oil to blow through and coat the intercooler and charge piping, gunking up intake valves and the VANOS system, lowering the effective octane, and generally degrading engine performance. The higher your boost levels the more apparent these problems become.
The solution to this problem has finally arrived. The BMS oil catch can. While there are other catch cans on the market they all fall short in various areas. Some are mounted on the hot/turbo side of the motor preventing proper vapor condensation. Others utilize hoses that are too small and runs that are too long to allow proper PCV ventilation causing internal motor / ring sealing issues. Some have insufficient or no internal baffle system while others have internal baffles systems that are too restrictive. Some even bypass the PCV system all together venting crankcase gas and odor to atmosphere. Most are simply repackaged oil catch cans from smaller / lower power motors shoe horned in to place in the turbo BMW engine bay.
To solve these problems BMS designed their oil catch can kit from the ground up specifically for the the turbo BMW application. It features 100% CNC machining with zero welding for a precision fit and long life. The can itself is guaranteed for the life of the vehicle. The hoses exceed the OEM PCV piping in diameter and that flow rate is maintained throughout the entire oil catch can ensuring no excessive crankcase pressure buildup. The BMS OCC retains the factory fully closed loop PCV operation preventing any PCV vapor from leaking to atmosphere. The mounting locations are selected to minimise the line length, allow more efficient operation, and retain a stealth look. Install takes around 20 minutes, includes all required hardware, and is 100% reversible. Simply unscrew the base of the can or use the drain plug to safely dispose of captured oil with the rest of your used motor oil during oil changes.
- Increases Air Intake Efficiency
- Promotes Engine Longevity
- Non-Clogging Air/Oil Separation Double Baffle
- Free Flow Solid No Restriction Design
- Retains factory fully closed loop PCV operation
- Large Intake / Exhaust No Tapering Down
- Stealth Mounting on Cool Side of the Motor
- Anodised Black Lightweight Aluminium
- N54 Model Mounts Out of Sight Under the Cowl
- Made in USA & Guaranteed for Life
- Simply unscrew base every 3-6 months to empty or use the 1/8th NPT drain plug.
- Non-Clogging, No Service Needed Air/Oil Separation Double Baffle
- High flow to eliminate crankcase pressure caused by more restrictive designs
- Large 16mm+ inlet and outlet exceeds OEM PCV sizing
- • Precision Machined from Solid Blocks of High Grade Aluminium
BMW 5 Series
• 2007-2010 E60 Sedan E61 Touring 535i including 535ix with N54 engine
Note: This N54 Oil Catch Can does not fit any other vehicles other than the exact vehicles and dates listed above.
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
BMS Lifetime Warranty