ATM BMW E90 335D Performance Intake
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow. Subject to availability.
Collect 0 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 0 loyalty points worth $0.00 USD.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
The BMW 335D holds a special place in the hearts of ATM. The diesel powerplant makes for an extraordinary platform but one with little aftermarket parts available. That’s where ATM comes in.
DEVELOPMENT- As the tunes for the 335D kept evolving, it was clear that the stock airbox was not up to the task of providing the engine with enough air. A solution was necessary.
ATM’s 335D intake system was designed from the ground up to occupy the stock airbox space while increasing power and improving sound, as well as upgrading the look under the hood. This intake utilizes the stock snorkel piping in addition to drawing in extra cold air around the headlight and bumper. To top it off, we added a removable lid to seal off and separate the intake source from hot underhood temperatures. This increased air supply along with a high-flow 8-layer filter yields a considerable top-end power increase, especially in tuned cars. Not to mention you will absolutely love the sound!
- Recommended specifically for tuned and deleted off-road vehicles **Stock vehicles may encounter codes/limp mode, therefore not recommended for stock tunes**
- 8-Layer Cotton Oil Filter Element
- Stainless steel construction with a black wrinkle powder coat
- Removable and scratch-resistant clear lid to keep out hot underhood temperatures
- Fits in the stock airbox space and utilizes the OEM snorkel
- Dyno-proven to add power in the upper rpm range
- Greatly improves turbo sound
Black Wrinkle Powdercoated
BMW 3 Series E90/E91 335D (2008-2012)
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
ATM One Year Warranty