034Motorsport Spherical MQB Rear Sway Bar End Links, MkVII Volkswagen GTI & Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3/RS3 & MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow. Subject to availability.
Collect 0 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 0 loyalty points worth $0.00 USD.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
Replace your sloppy factory plastic/rubber rear sway bar end links on your 8V Audi A3/S3/RS3, MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS or MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI with this new performance engineered spherical set from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport's MQB Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, increasing the effectiveness of the rear sway bar and improving handling feel.
034Motorsport's MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links utilize Motorsport-Quality Teflon-Lined Aurora COM-8T Spherical Bearings, Billet Aluminum End Link Bodies, and Stainless Steel End Link Spacers to ensure optimum performance. These spherical end links are direct replacements for the stock parts, and designed to be fully serviceable and rebuildable.
This upgrade was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release on new MQB chassis vehicles. Installation is very simple, and is completely reversible.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum End Link Bodies - Anodized Black for Durability
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel End Links Spacers
- Motorsport Quality Teflon-Lined Aurora Spherical Bearings
- Spherical Design Eliminates Deflection and Ensures Proper Articulation
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory End Links
- Sold In Pairs
- Improved Sway Bar Function
- More Direct Handling Feel
Product Information Sheet
Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- 034Motorsport MQB Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- New Installation Hardware
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/ R (MkVII - MQB)