034Motorsport Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount, 8V/8S Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow. Subject to availability.
Collect 298 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 298 loyalty points worth $2.98 USD.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
034Motorsport's Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount for 8V/8S Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R is the new standard in performance and durability. This dogbone mount was engineered with performance in mind, manufactured from billet aluminum and stainless steel, and features a genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing to maintain proper articulation and reduce NVH transfer. The Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount is machined and assembled in-house, designed to eliminate the slop associated with the factory mount, and will better withstand the forces generated by hard launches.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, crisper shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. The Motorsport Dogbone Mount will cause some increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin.
- Bolt-In Performance Upgrade for Factory Dogbone Mount
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop & Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer & Improved Shifting Feel
- Increased Strength & Improved Durability vs. Factory Part
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Body
- 303 Stainless Steel Spacers
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing
- Rebuildable Design
- New Factory Stretch Bolts Included!
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 (8V - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVII - MQB)
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
Please Note: We recommend pairing this dogbone mount arm with our MQB Dogbone Mount Insert for the ultimate reduction in drivetrain slop.