034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts, 8V Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro, & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow. Subject to availability.
Collect 144 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 144 loyalty points worth $1.44 USD.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, & MkIII TT/TTS Quattro!
MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles equipped with Haldex AWD use rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release on new MQB chassis AWD vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Rear (Pair)
- 2015 - Present Audi A1/S1 Quattro (8X)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro (8V - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Sportwagen/Alltrack (MkVII - MQB)
- 2013 - 2015 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8J) - With Build Date After 05/29/2012
- Fits 4Motion Vehicles Only
- Does Not Fit 2.0 TDI Models
Please Note: The factory rear subframe bolts are torque-to-yield bolts, and we recommend replacing them when installing these inserts. A new set of four OEM bolts is available separately above.
Price Match Request
Price Match Guarantee
We are committed to giving you the best price. if you find a lower price on the same item at an eligible UK retailer website, we